Our website is hosted by Shopify in the US. By checking out and agreeing to our terms, you are agreeing to data being transferred to the US for the purpose of fulfilling your order.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations: You are entitled to a full refund including the initial delivery charge if you return a product, or inform the retailer that you want to return the product, within seven working days. You may return items to our store for refund or exchange. Following our Terms & Conditions, you must return the product in perfect condition. The product must not be used or damaged – and in the original packaging. If your product is not in this condition, this will void your Return request
We will refund the delivery charge you will have initially paid for your unwanted order. This is only eligible to customers returning the full order, within seven working days. If you return your order after this time, we will not refund your original delivery charge.
Cost of returning the goods
The cost of returning any unwanted product, for an exchange or a refund, will be at your charge. If your order is faulty, we will pay for the cost of return. Please contact our customer service team to organise this return.
- All exchanges must adhere to our Returns Policy.
- You may only exchange your product if you wish to change the colour or/and size of the product (please see T&Cs regarding personalised products below)
- The replacement product must be the same item.
- The exchange and delivery of your new product will be at free of charge.
Change or cancel an order
If you need to change your order, the easiest way to do this is for us to cancel the existing order and for you to place a new and correct order. Please contact our customer service team to cancel the original order and place your new order online. If your order is already in “Preparation” status or has been dispatched or delivered, you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange. Please see below for more details:
- Perishable goods such as food or drinks
- Customized products i.e. printed shirts or accept responsibility should a player leave the club or change his squad number.
- Personalized shirts may only be returned if faulty. Unsuitable sizes cannot be returned.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
- If your order is yet to arrive, or is incomplete, please check your order at your online account.
- If your order has been dispatched but has not arrived within a 21-day period from posting, please contact our customer service team as you are entitled to a refund.
- If your order arrives damaged or faulty, please accept our apologies and contact our customer service team for resolution.
Returns can be made through either of these options:
- Return directly to your store
The exchange or refund is possible at our Ridings Store. Please take a copy of your order confirmation email and order number.
- Post your unwanted product
Please return your order with a covering letter including your order number, name, contact details, reason for return and whether you want a refund or an exchange. Without these details we won’t be able to take the action on your return.
Please post to:
The Ridings Centre
We recommend obtaining proof of posting from your post office when sending back your parcel. Unfortunately we are unable to take responsibility for items lost in the post.
If you have a requested a refund, this will be actioned within 7 days of receiving your returned items. This will be issued via the payment method used for your original order.
We are unable to exchange or refund customized products i.e. printed shirts or accept responsibility should a player leave the club or change his squad number. Personalized shirts may only be returned if faulty. Unsuitable sizes cannot be returned.
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats would like to inform our customers that the size guide may vary when purchasing different products by alternative suppliers.